Thursday, October 29, 2015

A lovely zombie!

Hello hello Saturated Canary lovers!

It's Franz here with a super scary card today!
I coloured this image...
she has blue violet skin and black hair, she has an eye different from the other one and she wears a torn dress BUT, in spite of this, she is too lovely!
 
 

I coloured her with my loved Copics and I created a mini Clean and Simple card using papaers from Maja Design and a sentiment from Penny Black.
 

  Let's have a look to my BLOG if you like to know something more about her...HERE is my post!

Thank you for stopping by
 Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is lovely. Would love to have this for my grown up daughter. Actually I have the image I just need to color like this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin