Monday, March 9, 2015

Gardener Gayle

Happy warm Monday, everyone!
Well the sun is finally peeking out here in South Carolina and we're in the 70s today. Thank goodness! I am ready for Spring and sunshine, flowers and butterflies, just like Gardener Gayle:


Isn't she adorable? She is part of a Spring Pack (5 digis for an amazing price!) and is so much fun to color up. For my card I used a larger Nestabilities circle in my Grand Calibur, then paired her with MME Tangerine papers and an American Crafts rub on sentiment.

Be sure to snag Gardener Gayle and the other four images for your collection. These were previously rubber images that Krista has so sweetly offered in digital form, every single one is perfect for the new season!


Have a great day everyone, thank you for popping by to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin