Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dt Franz and Pixie Nerd

Hello hello everybody!

Franz here again with a new card using an adorable Krista's Pixie!

(Image: Saturated Canary - Pixie Nerd)

I had lot of fun colouring her with my copics and I created just a simple card using some Maja Design Papers, a pair of WOC flowers and some pearls and sequins here and there :)


If you want to know some more little detail about my creation, please have a look to my blog, I'm going to publish a post there too :)

I hope you all are having a lovely day!

A big hug everybody,

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed by your gorgeous card!
    Love the simple style - your amazing colouring jumps off the page. LOVE the colours of your Pixie.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin