Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Angels Among Us

Hi everyone Vicky here today with a bit of inspiration using one of Krista's gorgeous images.

I've actually used this image before & its one of my many SC faves. The last time I went my usual foofy type but this time I've gone CAS.........So here is my CAS SC card.
The image is 'Angels Among Us' & she is available as a digi image from the Saturated Canary store here & she is also available as a rubber stamp from Little Darlings here.

I have used the digi version & cropped her just a little at the back, it really is only a tiny bit just losing a wee bit of hair & 2 feathers. I coloured her with copics, paper pieced her top, shoes & feather & added some shading.

For anymore info or list of colours used pop on over to my blog here.

Thanks for stopping by, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin