Saturday, November 16, 2013

Creative Team Silvie and Owl always love you.


Hello,
SILVIE here today with a new Saturated Canary inspiration for you. My card features the super gorgeous 'Owl always love you'. She's definitely one of my favorite SC images ever! This little girlie is so beautiful! And look how cute that little owl is!! 
I went for a completely girlie card with lots of pinks/lilacs. Image is colored with Copics. Added lots of flowers and die cuts and finally had a chance to use those cute little owl charms I had in my stash - just perfect for this image!
Hope you are feeling inspired today and if you need more details, be sure to stop by my blog.
Thank you for popping in today! Have an amazing weekend everyone! Big Hugs Silvie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin